Illustrated Guide to Arcana

This past week I got a great surprise - the Illustrated Guide to Arcana came in from the publisher about a week ahead of  time. I'm absolutely thrilled with how it turned out. The premium leatherette cover feels really nice in the hand, and the printing is crazy sharp and has a crispness that shows off the illustrations even better than the cards:

Can't wait to get these out to folks. This is the first book Dead On Paper has published, but I don't think it'll be the last ;)

Comments

• OMG《♡♥》
    got my expansion decks!! So FAST too! Love the care of packaging! And it was so fun to sort out & put them all together for the FULL DECK (plus the extra jokers and the 2 others, Kspade & Jclub…glad Yall went with the ones you chose ;) I’m so thrilled for your success! You have created truly Practical, magical cards! Im so attached to them after touching them all…They even smell awesome. ?..lol, like the best paper, earthy, airy, magic smell :D
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    Now I’m here to order boxes, and book! ♥☆♡★♥ and probably some lucky coins:)
    Happy Samhain,
    Merry Part,
    Forever Fan,
    Melissa M

Posted by Melissa Moss on October 30, 2016
  • Thanks so much for fast shipping. I just love them. Don’t like big Tarot cards…These are just perfect size…Can’t wait to get the expansion set…Thanks again, NJ

Posted by nancy jensen on October 06, 2016
  • Thank you, Fran and Hardy! Melissa, the expansion decks are finished but we are waiting for a shipment notice from USPCC (hopefully in the next couple days). I will know more about when they will be available once I hear from them. For now, I’m estimating that the expansion decks will be up on DoP on the week of 10/17, so I hope you will check back with us then!

Posted by Adria on October 06, 2016
  • i haven’t found any news on the Arcana expansion packs! I see you are selling prints and I’ve been waiting so for the cards to go with both my decks! I bought the arcana cards in both dark & light. Please tell me what is going on with regard to the expansions. I want to buy them to expand into the Tarot Majors for my decks. The cards & boxes are sacredly awesome!

Posted by Melissa Moss on October 04, 2016
  • Just received my copy of the book! LOVE IT! Thanks so much! It’s beautiful! ❤️

Posted by Fran Troup on August 18, 2016
  • Like your work. I am interested in purchasing New originals, If and when available

Posted by Hardy on August 12, 2016